My doc told me my sugar levels was in 70's the past 3 months after she did blood work, I have had low blood sugar at times, feel weird, diabetes?

Dr. Jennie Law
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Unlikely
Although there's theoretical risk of ppl with reactive hypoglycemia may burn out their pancreas and develop diabetes, it's unlikely repeated bgs in 70's and some that are even lower suggest you have diabetes.
Can check A1c for another way to look for dm. Young women can have bg in 40's and have it be normal...Depends on what type of symptoms u have. May need to see endo to determine if low bg sig.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Yu Sun
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Medication adjuste
As a diatetes patients, your blood sugar levels fluctuated can and does ebb and flow over time.
You need take medication adjustement after consulte your doctor, the use of cgms and Insulin pump makes diabetec therapy ideal.

In brief: Medication adjuste
Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Claude Parola
In brief: What is your diet
Low blood sugar does not mean diabetes, people who are excessively dieting may have their blood glucose, or if you were fasting at the time the blood test was drawn, will show low blood sugar; however, a blood glucose of 70 is not abnormal, unless you are having symptoms such as sweating, light headed, palpitation etc.
. When the blood glucose is 70, then excessive secretion of Insulin may cause it.

In brief: What is your diet
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Adam Levy