I have sciata - how can I get rid of it?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management
In brief: Sciatic pain
The sciatic pain can be caused by spinal stenosis, nerve impingement .
.. Most sciatica pain will improve with time, exercise, and physical therapy. If your pain persists, other treatment might include medication, injections, weight management, acupuncture and chiropractic. If you fail all of these treatment, surgical evaluation is beneficial.

In brief: Sciatic pain
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Core Exercises
Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance. If not helping consider seeing a spine specialist for other treatment options.

In brief: Core Exercises
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Brian Flyer
In brief: Sciatica
Would learn and practice the mackenzie exercises and strengthen your core muscles.
Occasional nsaids are appropriate. If it persists after a reasonable time, have it checked out by an md.

In brief: Sciatica
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer