Is it safe to take wellbutrin (bupropion) with inositol? Will inositol cause wellbutrin (bupropion) to not work as well?

Dr. Aaron Ament

In brief: ???

Why would you want to use inositol? Are you clear on dosage? Wellbutrin (bupropion) is used an antidepressant, but there are many better known medications to use than inositol.
This is more complicated than it seems. Check with the physician who prescribed the wellbutrin (bupropion).

In brief: ???

Dr. Aaron Ament
Dr. Aaron Ament
Dr. Leonard Goodstein
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Unanswerable

I completely agree with Dr. Arent.
Without knowing why you are contemplating taking these two drugs and the dosages involved, your question cannot be answered. Consult you primary care provider or your psychiatrist.

In brief: Unanswerable

I completely agree with Dr. Arent.
Dr. Leonard Goodstein
Dr. Leonard Goodstein