I am 20 years old and i used to masturbate a lot. My erections are weak even if i watch porn. I have been facingthis problem since last month. What is wrong with me?

Dr. James Eitner

In brief: Psychological?

It may be psychological.
Some men find that the need more and different types of stimulus to achieve a full erection, because they have gotten use to the old stimulus. You may need to talk with a psychologist or sex counselor. Stop the porn. Abstain from sex for a while. When you return to sex, start slowly, with a little bit of stimulus and stop, slowly work back to full sex.

In brief: Psychological?

It may be psychological.
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Pathology

In brief: Seek cause

Entertaining yourself wasn't the problem. Get with your physician to seek some organic cause of erectile dysfunction.
Two causes that are common and get missed in men your age are hemochromatosis and pituitary prolactinoma. Arginine as a supplement could perhaps help. Good luck.

In brief: Seek cause

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Mental @ Ur age.

At ur age with no comorbidities u may have a mental block.
Guilt? Seek help if this persists. Start with ur pcp & go from there. B honest & forthcoming. Tell the whole story. He/she will b able 2 help or refer u 2 someone who can. Good luck.

In brief: Mental @ Ur age.

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Vicken Poochikian