I quit smoking weed started smoking cigarettes tried to smoke weed again had 1 anxiety attack but I can't smoke no more will the anxiety go away?

Yes. The effects of smoking marijuana generally last just a few hours- the effects will wane hour by hour and within 6-8 hours you will likely be feeling no effect. However, it may feel like a much longer time if you are anxious. If your anxiety persists beyond this it is not directly caused by the marijuana. Taking magnesium glycinate or citrate & drinking tulsi tea should help calm you. See comment:.