I am diagnosed with depression. I have lots of lower back pain and tingling in the feet and toes. My ESR is 63 and CRP is 21.40. What should I do?

Get diagnosed. Your sed rate and CRP are indicative of significant inflammation and future high risk. The low back is surely part of all of this, and may well be a sign of a rheumatological disorder. See an arthritis specialist asap, and get this pinned down. The leg tingling could well be an emerging peripheral nerve problem.
The lower back pain . Is likely the cause of the tingling in the feet. You need to see an orthopedist specializing in spines to see what your options are. Of course, you should be under care for the depression as well.
Need info. Elevated ESR and CRP are indicative of an inflammatory process like arthritis or infection. U need further blood work and testing to see why. Most likely arthritis bc u would know if u had an active infection. Now the depression can be a side effect of the underlying cause.