Treatment for closed eye syndrome associated with Parkinson's disease?

See your neurologist. Parkinson's disease affects voluntary muscle movement in any part of the body. If the eyelid is not lifting unless you do so with your fingers, this is called ptosis. It may be associated with parkinson's but can also occur on its own. Treatment may include surgical repair. If the lid is forcefully shut and cannot be easily lifted, this is a spasm which may need different treatment.
Lid spasm? or ptosis. I am not sure if you are referring to lid spasms and difficulty opening the lids, or ptosis, which is a droopy lid condition. In either case it may indicate an imbalance of the medications used to treat parkinsons disease. Please see your neurologist to check on the levels an have them adjusted. You did not say if the symptoms vary with time after dosing or time of day, but timing is important.