Which viruses and/or bacteria, if any, are known to affect and/or mutate the vdr gene ( vitamin d receptor gene)?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Deficiencies in gene

Due 2 infection are unlikely the cause of poor vit d function, it's usually vit d deficiency, lack of sunlight.
Not sure, it's low probability. Other symptoms may get relief if u sleep better at night w/better daytime energy. It's not hard with the proper meds. I bet your memory due 2 anxiety/ mood issue. The meds can b tailored to help pain, must sleep for pain control. Private for med review?

In brief: Deficiencies in gene

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Jack Hinkle