No BPH but low urine flow @ night. Urlgst wants to insert device into penis to look for block. Is that the only next step? Flow only problem at night

Sounds appropriate. Sounds like the urologist wants to get a visual of what might be causing a urinary flow issue. A cystoscopy sounds appropriate, however, you can discuss this with your family doctor or internist, and possibly get another opinion by a second urologist.