I'm 21 and since a bad flu 3 months ago, I've been having tachycardia and extreme exercise intolerance. Ekgs, echo and troponins have been normal, but potassium is low despite high dietary intake. Causes?

Low potassium levels. You may have a problem with potassium (k) wasting, possibly by your kidneys. If you had no wasting of k, k supplements would have elevated your blood k level. See a nephrologist to rule out a renal cause of k loss. Good luck.
Potassium. Low potassium could certainly be the problem. If diet alone hasn't worked, you may need further workup to find out why and you likely will need your doctor to prescribe a potassium supplement.
Many thoughts. But these will not do you much good without the ability to obtain a thorough history, perform a detailed exam, have access to all your prior medical records and do testing. You need to see a general internist or a kidney specialist and do it soon. The list of possible causes is too long to list here. Please be seen and get better soon.