Is there any cure for a fallen arch? Right foot. I have become extremely depressed and anti-social because of the pain, my life has changed from it.

Relief. There is no cure, but there are definite remedies that a qualified orthopedic surgeon can help you with. Most involve arch supports that relieve the excess tension on tendons (often causing heel pain and spurs). Depending on the severity and configuration of your arches now, you may need only commonly available supports; or may need custom fitted and molded ones.
Flat foot. Orthotics really help with comfort, get custom ones not otc. Flat foot surgery will correct it for good but be ready for a long recovery. Consult your local podiatrist.