Is it possible for your body to be immune to birth control? I have been on the shot, pills & patches & I've got pregnant on every birth control

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Bad luck
Most birth control methods are very effective but not 100%.
Talk to your doctor about a tubal ligation for you or a vasectomy for your partner. You should know that these are mostly irreversible solutions.

In brief: Bad luck
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem
2 comments
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Tubes are small tube like structures that allow the egg to cross from the ovary where it is made to the uterus where it meets the sperm and become a baby. A tubal ligation is a minor procedure where a clip is put on the tube so it is blocked and then you cannot get pregnant. Your Obstetrician can do it for you.
Dr. Carlo Hatem
There is a narrow window of 2-3 days each month when the egg is released and is ready to become a baby. This happens around mid month, 10 to 14 days after your period. You need to be sexually active during that window.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey