I think I suffer from misophonia. I hate talking on radio, tv & microphone it makes me want to cry. Im out of work due to migraines. Is tht the cause?

Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Consult your MD
Misophonia is annoyance of hearing ordinary sounds like people eating, coughing, or - even repetitious movements.
They are not typically annoyed by sounds they make themselves. Migraines often include increased sensitivity to sound. Have you noted any symptoms of depression - lack of interest, diminished energy, social retreat, or hopelessness? Crying easily certainly accompanies it.

In brief: Consult your MD
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Michael DePietro
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Not clear
Chronic headaches may often be associated with a variety of problems associated with stress, depression and anxiety.
Crying triggered by tv or radio is something that someone with problems in these areas might have. This kind of problem is best discussed with ones doctor and may even benefit from the input of other specialists in mental health. Neurologists can help with chronic headache as well.

In brief: Not clear
Dr. Michael DePietro
Dr. Michael DePietro
Dr. Vikram Patel