I've back pain.My ESR report result is 33 and MRI says altrd marrow signal intensity in ri8 side of t8 vertebral body postero-inferiorily.

Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology

In brief: The ESR

Is mildly elevated.
The MRI is nonspecific. Altered bone marrow can mean anything from edema as a result of trauma, infection, or tumor. The radiologist should provide more information about this finding, i.e.. Its potential cause. That is the radiologist's job.

In brief: The ESR

Is mildly elevated.
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Dr. Sivakumar Jaikumar
Neurosurgery

In brief: Clarification

Any history of trauma? Infection esr is mildly elevated.
..Would repeat ESR to see trend. Was the MRI done with contrast? If you are worried about the MRI discuss further with M.D.

In brief: Clarification

Dr. Sivakumar Jaikumar
Dr. Sivakumar Jaikumar
Dr. Vikram Patel