After an acid reflux about 6 month a go. I was diagnose with candida infection in esophageal and I still feel dull chest pain about few times a day.?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Need more antifungal
May still have the candida infection and may need additional anti-fungal treatment .
.. May need repeat endoscopy ... Taking anti-acids?

In brief: Need more antifungal
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Get checked out
Candida in your esophagus is not common without some underlying problem. I assume you were treated for the candida, but you'd also want to know why you got it.
You should see a primary care and/or infectious disease doctor about it, especially since you're still having some symptoms.

In brief: Get checked out
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Cindy Juster