What other treatment options are there for hypogonadism if androgel causes me urinary problems?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: All are same . . .

Testosterone replacement manufacturers will hate me for writing this but they're all the same.
It's just a matter of branding, like chevy vs dodge vs ford. You pick one you can afford (that's important!) & which you like (gel vs patch vs gum vs shot etc) & which you gives you best results. Some folks like viper over corvette but they're both pretty fast to me. Side effects are all similar, too.

In brief: All are same . . .

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: What problems

What kind of urinary problems have you experienced.
Talk w/your doctor to see if they are related to androgel, which is unlikely. The other gels may or may not cause similar problems.

In brief: What problems

Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Keegan Duchicela