Chronic halitosis despite good oral hygiene, non smoker, no strong smelling foods being consumed, healthy weight range and no other issues. Causes?

Dr. Phillip Frist
Dentistry

In brief: Other sources

You may have sinus problems, or stomach problems.
Don't limit halitosis to just your mouth. That is just where the odor is coming from. Although many times is a dental or hygiene problem.

In brief: Other sources

Dr. Phillip Frist
Dr. Phillip Frist
Dr. Greg Rubin
Dentistry

In brief: Very common.... :-((

You had mentioned " good oral hygiene" .
Unfortunately this term does not exist in the world of odor producing bacteria in your mouth... I sometimes ask my patients if they can explain to me the difference between "car wash" and "car detailing" .... So to get rid of bad breath- you need " mouth detailing" and not " mouth wash" . We do full mouth detox for bad breath elimination.

In brief: Very common.... :-((

Dr. Greg Rubin
Dr. Greg Rubin
Dr. Cynthia Point

In brief: Sinus problems

Sinus congestion or low grade infections can cause bad breath.
It would be good to have an ENT doctor look at your mouth and check your sinuses.

In brief: Sinus problems

Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Adam Smith