The lining between the tip of my penis and its body most of the time the skin peels leaving a burning sensation when I mastrubate. Please help?

Touchy subject!!! The obvious answer is to change or add to your lubrication. You should have your doctor check examine you to ensure that there isn't an underlying skin disorder or infection.
Phimosis? You could have phimosis, or tightening of the foreskin. You may need circumcision. See your doctor or urologist.