My ankle itches really bad. Along with my chest and upper back. My lymph nodes on the right side of my neck are in pain, but are not swollen. Help?

In brief: Itches

You may have contact dermatitis which is allergic reaction to something new like soap, detergent, clothing material etc.
Consult dermatologist.

In brief: Itches

Consult dermatologist.
Dr. Larry Hayes
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Any medicines taken?

It doesn't matter if the med's are over the counter or prescribed.
Have you taken anything, changed detergents? Is there a rash? Heat? Just itching? Had chicken pox?

In brief: Any medicines taken?

Dr. Louis Cooper

In brief: Exposures? dental p

Any exposures--any new laundry detergent or bath soap? Any dental problems on the right side where the nodes are painful? Any fevers? Sounds like you need to see your doctor to make sure you get checked properly.

In brief: Exposures? dental p

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: Monitoring Centers

Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food.
Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.

In brief: Monitoring Centers

Dr. Adam Smith