Can an electric massager like relax&tone worsen my pain in shoulders&back due to fibromyalgia.Could I use it on painful muscles.Please help me out .?

Dr. Hanriet Minasian

In brief: Not generally

The treatment for fibromyalgia is very complex and involves treating body, mind, and soul.
A massager is okay for relaxing the muscles, but you need to be evaluated and fully treated. Physical therapy, proper sleep, certain medications, and exercise r all part of the treatment plan. Fibromyalgia is a very complex pain syndrome that cannot be treated as just a simple muscle ache would.

In brief: Not generally

Dr. Hanriet Minasian
Dr. Hanriet Minasian
Dr. Chris Tonozzi

In brief: Try it and see

Massage can be helpful for fibromyalgia, but i'd just recommend trying it to see.
If you're deciding whether to buy it, then that would be a more difficult decision. I'd recommend borrowing one to try it.

In brief: Try it and see

Dr. Chris Tonozzi
Dr. Chris Tonozzi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham