Could u help me to know some stretching excercises that relief my horrible pain .I want to live without pain.Should I have to live in pain till I die?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Many treatments.

You can, and should, exercise, if possible, when you have back problems.
If that doesn't help or can't be done because of the pain, your body is telling you that more is wrong. Get it checked out. There are many medications, injections, therapies, even surgery when indicted, that can help people with back pain. So, no, you don't have to live life with severe pain. Control is achievable.

In brief: Many treatments.

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kevin Nasky

In brief: Need diagnosis first

Chronic musculoskeletal pain can be caused by myriad illness/disorders.
Is this the result of an injury? If not, there are various rheumatological disorders that can cause musculoskeletal pain. Likewise, some neurological and psychiatric disorders can result in chronic pain. You need a full examination and workup to arrive at a diagnosis before treatment recommendations can be made.

In brief: Need diagnosis first

Dr. Kevin Nasky
Dr. Kevin Nasky
Dr. Vikram Patel