I have left shoulder pain x 10 days. H/o neck injury 11 yrs ago. With use of traction device pain in shoulder does improve numbness in lft hand &foot?

Probably referred. I would first look at your neck as the root of your shoulder pain and the numbness you are having. The fact that your feet and hands are going numb are a bit concerning espeically the feet. This could represent a central cord compression at the level of your neck. I would probably advise you see someone for this.
Leg/arm numbness. This suggests spinal cord compression of some degree. If you have a disk/spur causing pressure on the front of the spinal cord, this would explain unilateral arm/leg symptoms. Improvement with traction suggests soft tissue (disc). Not emergent, but keep an eye on this for any worsening. If you've had for 11 years, then ok to deal with it until not tolerable or weakness/imbalance ensues.