Im a 26year old male. I weigh 600lbs. I have veins in my lower legs that randomly have a pin hole size spray of blood that is hard to stop & lasts ?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Help you
Hi, thanks for your question.
Do you have a family physician or a weight loss physician?What you are probably experiencing is leg edema spurred on by leg vein insufficiency--the pressure needed to return blood flow back to your lungs to get oxygen. There is so much pressure in your legs that can leak clear or bloody colored fluid. Please keep your legs elevated, decr. Salt see your physician asap.

In brief: Help you
Hi, thanks for your question.
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Overweight
Youre too young for this.
Those superficial veins have appeared due to poor circulation making collaterals or special veins to assist the affected area to receive more venous flow. However, if theyre bursting causing bleeding and bruises that means either you have so much venous back pressure or rarely on top of your condition you also have a blood disorder, doubt! please lose weight!

In brief: Overweight
Youre too young for this.
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian