Severe back pain, numbness and tingling in feet arms hands swelling in thighs, feet, hands and upper arms. Rapid weight gain around belly?

See your doctor. It's important with all these symptoms mentioned that you seek evaluation with your primary care doctor to figure out what could be causing all these symptoms. There are various thing that could result in some of those symptoms. It may not be only one cause. It could have some vascular component, a metabolic component, a neurologic component, nutrient deficiency component, or none-of-the-above.
Significant symptoms. Although I'm not an internist, it sounds like you need to be seen by one immediately. Your symptoms could be consistent with kidney dysfunction. Make an appointment for tomorrow.