I take a shower and I shed so bad. Get a rash on my face is it possible I have lupus...My mother grandmother and both aunts have it.?

ANA. Recommend discussing symptoms with your primary care doctor. He/she may choose do testing for ana. If positive, you should see a rheumatologist for further evaluation. Autoimmune diseases can run in families. Making a diagnosis of lupus can be complicated and thus best made by a rheumatologist.