I have lumbar hypolordosis, sacroiliac joint pain and sciatic nerve pain and numbness, can these symptoms be linked?

Yes. Likely the hypolordosis results in bulging disks that can cause the sciatic and numbness symptoms. The sacroiliac joint issues are on top of that causing pain. See spine/pain specialist to discuss your options for relief.
Probably. The spine is connected to the sacrum which is connected to the iliac crests, this means that any mechanical imbalance or deviation will put stress onto the neighbor structures. Posture and muscle balance between the abdominals, low back, gluteus and hip muscles is key to improve your condition. Of course, you need an evaluation and possible imaging to rule out other causes. www.otwithmd.com.