The lymph node in my growin is enlarged and my cancer doctor is suggesting surgery is this being rushed we have done a CT scann, x-rays, and a pet?

More details needed. Evaluation of this question really depends on the specific personal history of the patient, and the length of time the lymph node has been growing. In general, a pathologist needs to evaluate tissue from that lymph node. A needle biopsy is possible, but to evaluate lymphoma it is best to remove the lymph node.
Depends on the. Results of the pet and ct. If the lymph node has increased metabolism and has enlarged, then a biopsy or excision of the lymph node may be appropriate, especially since you have a history of cancer (why else have a cancer doctor?). Please discuss the situation with your doctor, because every patient is unique.