Have top and lower back pain that throbs with a burning sensation that gives me a general feeling of sickness. My dr. Think it is inflamation. ?

Dr. Hanriet Minasian
In brief: Neuropathy
You may be having muscle spasms that are squeezing the nerves that come off your spine in the mid back region.
The explanation for the abdominal symptoms may be from the fact that this mid and upper back area nerves of the spine are the ones that innervate the stomach. Consider physical therapy and muscle relaxants and osteopathic and or chiropractic manipulation.

In brief: Neuropathy
Dr. Hanriet Minasian
Dr. Hanriet Minasian
Dr. Vicken Poochikian