Who should I see for scoliosis? Chiropractor? Physical therapist? Orthopedic specialist?

Structural problem. Most scoliosis problems that I have seen originate from three load bearing areas. The TMJ can cause postural avoidance of pain/airway going down the body, the hips both ascending/descending issues, and feet problems ascending up the body. Everything is connected. You could have a single problem or several overlapping. You may need to see several specialist to get diagnosis and treatment.
Start with ortho. I would first have an evaluation by a spine orthopedist to figure out the extent of the problem and determine if further treatment in necessary.