What happena if when I breathe I get a pain in my neck?

Depends. Is the 'pain' actually pain, or soreness, irritation, etc? Is it in your 'neck', or your throat? Does it happen with each breath? Normal breathing, or labored breathing? Lots more information necessary for sound answers. Go see your dentist, or ent...Also your primary care physician would all be first choices.
Pain with breathing. This is not typical and a more thorough history and physical exam including an chest x ray should be obtained first. It most likely is a pinched nerve. However, a lung injury (pneumothorax) or mass could also be responsible.