Who should I talk to if i'm afraid to conceive after my previous miscarriage?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Previous miscarriage

I suggest that you see a psychologist, and attend an infertility self help group like resolve.

In brief: Previous miscarriage

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Angela Savatiel

In brief: Your care provider

It's normal to be afraid! miscarriage is unfortunately very common.
The risk of having another doesn't go up until you have had 3 in a row. However every pregnancy has a baseline risk of 25% in the first trimester. Talk to your OB or midwife about your risk and if needed seek counseling and support groups. There are many pregnancy after loss support forums online as well.

In brief: Your care provider

Dr. Angela Savatiel
Dr. Angela Savatiel
Dr. Adam Levy