Who should I talk to if i'm afraid to conceive after my previous miscarriage?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Previous miscarriage
I suggest that you see a psychologist, and attend an infertility self help group like resolve.

In brief: Previous miscarriage
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Angela Savatiel
In brief: Your care provider
It's normal to be afraid! miscarriage is unfortunately very common.
The risk of having another doesn't go up until you have had 3 in a row. However every pregnancy has a baseline risk of 25% in the first trimester. Talk to your OB or midwife about your risk and if needed seek counseling and support groups. There are many pregnancy after loss support forums online as well.

In brief: Your care provider
Dr. Angela Savatiel
Dr. Angela Savatiel
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham