I quit smoking since 25 days some time I get temptation what should I do to avoid?

Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Smoking
One day at a time.
You are in a very good position. You know you have done it for 25 days. One more day and then one more. Candy, gum ECT might help.

In brief: Smoking
One day at a time.
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Anurag Anand
In brief: Avoid
Have you tried the nicotine patch or gum? There are prescription medicines that can also help to reduce/ eliminate the craving.
Also consider what brings about the craving- is it a particular time of day, is it stress? Try to avoid , if possible, the situations which increase the cravings.

In brief: Avoid
Dr. Anurag Anand
Dr. Anurag Anand
Dr. Peter Kurzweil