I have fibro. With chronic pain all over my body, and frequent fatigue. Many of my ailments get chalked up to fibro. How do I tell if they aren't?

Dr. Walid Osta
Pain Management
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is usually diagnosed by history and physical examination with the existence of specific tender points in the body.
It is a big mimicker and its symptoms can resemble other pain diseases including neck and low back disc disease. However, it is still a diagnosis of exclusion and if something else is suspected, it should be ruled out before we blame the symptoms on fibromyalgia.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Dr. Walid Osta
Dr. Walid Osta
Dr. Alain Ades
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Very difficult
A great primary care physician.

In brief: Very difficult
A great primary care physician.
Dr. Alain Ades
Dr. Alain Ades
Dr. David Rosenfeld
I would suggest seeing a Rheumatologist if you have alrady seen your PCP