I broke my knuckle at the end of my pinky finger, it now makes a clicking sound and has an aching pain if I hold too much. What are my options?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Broken Pinky finger

Depending on the timing of the fracture, you may have developed a condition called either a delayed union or non-union.
In either case if this involves the joint, traumatic arthritis (pain) may develop and result in deformity or autofusion. Since the pinky is involved in power grip activities this should be evaluated by a hand surgeon beginning with an x-ray. Surgery may be required.

In brief: Broken Pinky finger

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Consult your doctor

It is difficult to say without knowing more.
How do you know it was broken? The clicking may be due to many things unfortunately the only advice I have is to consult your doctor. It may be as simple as time or there may be some other cause.

In brief: Consult your doctor

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Arnon Rubin