Skin itch?

Rash? Is there anaccompaning rash? Isolated itching can be from the outside dry skin, cold, exercise or an irritation. From the inside due to medications, renal, or liver issues. Hydrocortisone cream, Saran lotion, calamine, aloe vera can all offer temporary reilef. Need more info for a more specific answer.
Many possibilities. There are many things that could cause a rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Skin Irritants. A list of the top culprits that trigger skin reactions, or contact dermatitis. Some cause symptoms like redness, itchy skin, or inflammation. Some are triggered by an individual's allergy (contact allergic dermatitis) while other chemicals affect everyone (contact irritant dermatitis). http://www. Webmd. Com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/dirty-dozen#1.