Has anyone ever helped someone with stiff person syndrome (moersch woltman) find appropriate exercise?

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON

In brief: Yoga therapy

If you can find a physical therapist that is also trained in restorative yoga, that may help.
This can improve flexibility. If you can find a well-trained iyengar yoga specialist and have personal sessions that can also help.

In brief: Yoga therapy

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
You are welcome. Hope you find a good therapist
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Tai chi

Tai chi was just shown to be very beneficial for parkinson's patients who also suffere from stiffness and falls.
This can help your condition as well. So yoga or tai chi; I have also found feldenkrais therapy to be great for somatic re-education of the brain.

In brief: Tai chi

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel