Has anyone ever helped someone with stiff person syndrome (moersch woltman) find appropriate exercise?

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Yoga therapy
If you can find a physical therapist that is also trained in restorative yoga, that may help.
This can improve flexibility. If you can find a well-trained iyengar yoga specialist and have personal sessions that can also help.

In brief: Yoga therapy
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
You are welcome. Hope you find a good therapist
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Tai chi
Tai chi was just shown to be very beneficial for parkinson's patients who also suffere from stiffness and falls.
This can help your condition as well. So yoga or tai chi; I have also found feldenkrais therapy to be great for somatic re-education of the brain.

In brief: Tai chi
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine