What can you do for a concussion?

See your doctor. A concussion is a serious injury and should be evaluated by a medical professional, especially if you have lost consciousness, feel nauseous or dizzy. Concussions are impact injuries of the brain and repeat injuries can cause irreversible damage. See your primary care physician, a neurologist, or the er if you think you may have recently sustained one. Don't take it lightly.
Depends. The effects of concussions can vary and be unpredictable. It depends on the severity of the injury. The symptoms can include headache, dizziness, vision change (blurred vision/ double vision), nausea/vomiting. If your symptoms or headache are severe, or if you have a loss of consciousness, you should get evaluated immediately.