Tell me about Parkinson's disease.?

Neurodegenerative. Parkinson’s results from destruction of dopamine-producing neurons in part of the brain (substantia nigra). A lack of these neurons causes decreased excitation of the motor part of the brain. This results in the classic signs of a resting tremor (“pill-rolling”), slowness of movement (shuffling steps), rigidity (resistance to being moved), and postural instability (balance issues).
Further detail. Physical symptoms can include tremor of limbs at rest>in posture or in action; slow movements & stiff (rigid) muscles causing quiet facial emotions, softer voice, bent forward head & neck posture, decreased arm swing, slow-shuffled walk, small/scratchy penmanship, etc. Non-physical symptoms can include cognitive decline, depression, anxiety, sleepiness, constipation, ed, low bp, acting-out dreams.
Tremor and stiffness. Parkinsons diease is a progressive degenerative disorder of the nervous system. The caracteristics symptoms are tremor, slowness of movement, stiffness of joints and balance problems. Severity and rapidity of progression is variable and often difficult to predict. There are also neuropsychiatric and other non motor symptoms. Treatment is possible and should be directed by a neurologist.