What signs / symptoms will indicate when a person is close to death, so we know. My mother has a stage 4 lung cancer that metastasized to the bones.

In brief: Palliative care

I am sorry to learn of your mothers illness.
Lung cancer remains one of the highest cancer deaths. Palliative care doctors can help your mothers end with comfort. Talk to your mother as to what she wants and her doctors will help you to honor her wishes. They can help you assess the signs and symptoms of end of life and what to look for.

In brief: Palliative care

Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Randy Stevens

In brief: Several

Worsening breathing fluid retention weight loss - cachexia no appetite pallor fatigue confusion and more!

In brief: Several

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology