Is it normal for women to have vaginal discharge?

Yes. Some vaginal discharge during the menstrual cycle is normal. The discharge should not have an odor and there should be no itching.
Yes. It is normal for women to have vaginal discharge, but not all vaginal discharge is normal. If there is any change in your normal pattern in your discharge, you may want to see your primary care physician or gynecologist. Some discharge may indicate vaginal infection if it's like cottage cheese, foamy, yellow, green, gray or associated with itching, irritation, or a bad odor.
Yes. Whit discharge with no odor is normal discharge may be clear and almost like egg white when you are ovulating.