I always have pflem in my throat to a point where I lose my voice.?

Dr. Francine Yep
In brief: Upstairs/downstairs
What's dripping from upstairs? Allergies? Recurrent colds or sinus infection? What's coming up from downstairs? Any asthma? Acid reflux from your stomach/esophagus can cause phlegm too.
Be a good detective & follow the clues. Sort them out with your doc. Good luck!

In brief: Upstairs/downstairs
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. R. Keith Hill
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Throat problems
Your condition is called "globus".
This simply means that you have a feeling of something in your throat. This phlegm like sensation if often due to reflux into your throat(sometimes even when you sleep). The symptoms can also be due to dehydration and post-nasal drainage from allergies.

In brief: Throat problems
Your condition is called "globus".
Dr. R. Keith Hill
Dr. R. Keith Hill
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let explain?
Phlegm is a natural waste product of the body, but it doesn’t always occur. First, you need to distinguish the difference between phlegm and mucous.
Mucous is what you blow. If you keep cleaing your throat some time you lose your vioce?

In brief: Let explain?
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
In brief: Think Allergies
Persistent post nasal dripping could be uncontrolled allergies.
Consider trying a over the counter oral antihistamine such as claritin, allegra, or zyrtec.

In brief: Think Allergies
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Adam Smith