I have health anxiety. My fear is food allergy and that my tongue is going to swell because of the food I eat. Have no food allergy or other allergies?

You ready to work ? Worrying about a health issue you don't have is a smoke screen you erected (likely subconsciously) to shield your thoughts from your real fear. If you waste time on made up issues you can be stuck forever. If you are ready to do the work & find a good therapist to help, you can get past this but it requires looking for the real issue you fear.
ERP Can Help! Excessive anxiety related to physical symptoms or a medical condition, sometimes referred to as "health anxiety" or "hypochondriasis" is typically thought of as a type of obsessive compulsive disorder: People are tormented by repeated, unwanted thoughts of their health fear: http://psychcentral.com/lib/ocd-and-health-anxiety/ It responds to Exposure and Response Prevention treatment -a form of CBT.
Bad Information. Tongue does not swell. It is a muscle. Its size cannot react to any food that you eat.
Allergies. Look at family history, is anyone else have any allergies? Then get yourself tested by a physician for any allergic reactions to all foods.