I frequently have numb toes and they effect the shoes i wear. I have no back aches, some stiff knees when i sit too long and i'm a 50 lbs over weight.

In brief: Numb Toe

Numb toes are often due to what is called a morton neuroma unless you are diabetic that is the likey choice.
Any podiatrist can help.

In brief: Numb Toe

Any podiatrist can help.
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Ross
Podiatry

In brief: Nerve Pressure

Pressure to the forefoot can affect both the nerves and blood supply to your toes.
Pressure from tight fitting shoes, heels, and swelling of the feet can cause these symptoms. Lower the heels, look for wider shoes, and take off the shoes occassionally, and massage them to relieve the pressure, and to increase circulation.

In brief: Nerve Pressure

Dr. Jeffrey Ross
Dr. Jeffrey Ross
Dr. Peter Kurzweil