I really want to know what stains my teeth more, hand rolling tobacco with filter (im smoking drum additive free), or factory made cigarettes?

In brief: Not Much Difference

Tobacco in all forms stains teeth.
Smokeless tobacco is gritty so it might stain a little more but i haven't seen a huge difference between hand-rolled or factory cigarettes. I will say that staining is much worse in those that also are heavy coffee or tea drinkers because those also stain teeth. If you are going to smoke the fewer additive might have a slight advantage in causing other disaese.

In brief: Not Much Difference

Tobacco in all forms stains teeth.
Dr. David Ostreicher
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Hand rolled

You shoudn't smoke.
But you know that. But if you do smoke, had rolled will cause more enamel staining.

In brief: Hand rolled

You shoudn't smoke.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology