I have been diagnosed with costochronditis, mostly on my left breast and wrap around rib cage. I have had numerous tests. What can I do for bad pain?

Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Costochondritis?
Sometimes people get good relief from numbing patches (lidoderm for example) for costonchondritis.
However costochondritis is inflammation in the joint between the ribs and the cartillage border of the sternum (breastbone). Typically this is specific to this area and does not wrap around. Make sure your diagnosis is correct...And if so try the numbing patches.

In brief: Costochondritis?
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Rib inflammation
Strong NSAID like Feldene (piroxicam) or steroid pack will calm it down.

In brief: Rib inflammation
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Vikram Patel