The tops of both my arms and legs hurt. I haven't done any unusual activity and am healthy except I take enalapril, asacol (mesalamine) and 6 mp for BP and coliti?

Get Checked. Depending on your age, you could have a correctible condition called polymyalgia rheumatic. You will need some blood tests and if possible some follow up tests. Your doctor may refer you to a hematologist for further testing and treatment. This sounds like it should be checked.