My right leg is swollen and so is my right foot.. Pvl revealed nothing remarkable. Any suggestions. Also had a course of bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim).?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Leg & foot swelling
This is very unusual and should be evaluated for possible dvt.
A drug reaction is unlikeley because it would be unusual to be limited to one limb. Discuss this with the physician who prescribed bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim).

In brief: Leg & foot swelling
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Unilateral swelling
One sided (unilateral) swelling in the extremities is rare as compared to bilateral systemic reactions and may represent, venous stasis as in case of dvt, muscle or tendon injury such as posterior tibialis tendonitis, blockage of lymphatic flow due to enlarged lymph nodes in the back of the knee or groin and pelvis.
This should be followed closely and evaluated by your physician.

In brief: Unilateral swelling
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Cindy Juster