What should I do about a newly acquired persistent sore ligament or bursar in my right, stronest, shoulder?

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: What activities?
What activities cause the shoulder to hurt? Often an initial small pain or injury can cause one 2 hold the shoulder in a guarded position.
This position becomes the starting point for future movements which, because of the abnormal starting position, are abnormal in character, leading 2 more wear and tear. Rehab must focus on getting the sholdr muscles to work as a unit from proper start postn.

In brief: What activities?
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Bret Boyle