I fractured my growth plate in my left ankle was in a cast for 4 weeks and then was but in an ankle corset for 3 but i still can't run. What do I do?

In brief: Ankle injury

If your doctor didn't send you for physical therapy ask them to, assuming you are healed.
Also when muscle isn't used for many weeks they get weak and takes time to be ready for activity . Do not run until cleared by dr.

In brief: Ankle injury

Dr. Jeffrey Ross
Podiatry

In brief: Not ready for prime

The growth plate injury takes some time to heal and resolve, even with the follow-up brace.
It may take a little longer for this injury to resolve. Recommend getting in the swimming pool, and the bicycle. Avoid the impact activities for another month and see how it feels. If pain continues, recommend re-x-ray and or an mri.

In brief: Not ready for prime

Dr. Steven Seres