How can home uvb lights be used to clear-up plaque psoriasis as quickly as possible?

MD supervision. Home uvb or narrow band uvb requires a press ription for use. It can be combined with tar and s ailcylic a i'd for a traditional goeckerman regimen. If it a flat panel one side is exposed and the other side. If it is full body expose whole body. Do not overlap. Increments of 20 per cent are reasonable. Phototherapy requires 20-30 sessions for clearing.
Psoriasis and UV. Not everyone with psoriasis gets better with uv light treatent. Eye protection is important since eyes can be hurt badly with uv. Start with an exposure of a minute the first day and gradually increase the exposure each day. If tending to burn stop for a few days and cut back. If using the sun, start with 15 minutes and gradually increase.